Isekai Furin

The woman warrior is safe to love, choosing a married guy is not though. I'll only agree if the princess consents to a concubine, not behind her back.

This will not end well, maybe the female warrior get executed and the mc became the new demon lord(I hope that)

Going to be devil's advocate here but.
This asshole had already the experience of a loveless marriage that ended in divorce, then instead of learning from it, accepts marrying the princess he rescued, and had never met before, then has the gall to complain about having married a sheltered doormat, despite having a perfectly compatible companion who was in love with him, and all the time in the world to get intimate with her when they were traveling together?

What the hell did he expect with that princess? A fairytale? Is he a little girl who still believes in the happily ever after? This is why isekai heroes in fantasy demon lord stories always end up returning home or fucking off to some remote village to keep doing low level adventuring. Because lazy they may be, but at least they're aware to some degree of how much of a hassle being the head of a kingdom they don't really care about is. Not this guy though, he went balls deep and now he has a kid, and responsibilities to a whole kingdom, yet he's creating what could easily become a nationwide scandal because of a fantasy midlife crisis.

Spare me the crap. Sure, he drew the short straw, but he was asking for it. He's not a freaking teenager.

Banned
The right to have an affair rightfully belongs to those who can nuke a town or two under their own power. Those who cannot can only spit, sputter and complain at those who can. Physical Might and Magic make the rules.

Apply that to our real world, and the result ia obvious; no one in our world can nuke a town or two with their own physical might or prowess of their magical abilities, so no one in our world have the right to cheat on their spouse.
The right to cheat is not universal, it change from world to world, reality to reality, each according to their own physical law.

Basically MC during Chapter 5 & 10:
Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread