Isekai Furin

tbh im not a big fan of the ntr genre but f the princess when the mc is trying to stay loyal but all you see is a HERO/MINISTER i think what hes doing is alright with me especially since if he tries to divorce he might become an enemy of the country or something

On the one hand, I don’t want to buy into “he’s the main character so he’s right”, but the royals seems to be buying into the arrangement as a responsibility rather than a relationship. So far, I feel bad for him.

"uh huh yeah yeah thats the kinda plot we need to write" - some genius

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of a guy cheating? That's our default state we only ever forgo as a compromise for our monogamous partners.

You gotta have the woman cheat for it to be a kink.

Ok, decided to give the raws a look(up to ch.11), they go at it hard...like damn, hopefully it ends well for MC and FMC , political marriage due to status is just a sad state of affairs dude is horny like a rabbit and so is the FMC,.

reasons why married men cheat on their wives put in one manga. it's unfortunate but there are things wives shouldn't stop: night fun, understanding attitude, and warm eyes...

else their husbands will be inclined to outsource these things from others.

I would like to note that in this instance it is actually the male that's getting NTR'd by the old flame female lead. Even though he's the one driving the affair he's also the only one married and straying from marriage. She be single.

No wonder the art style is so familiar. It is drawn by Inomaru sensei! For those that didn't know, Inomaru work is one of the early doujin that I've ever read probably more than 7 years ago i think? Maybe more. Cause i didn't really remember.

Users who are viewing this thread