Isekai/historical time travel with actual revenge?

Hi everyone!

I can't seem to find a search button specifically for the forum, so I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but if it has, sorry!

Anyway, I'm an avid reader of mangas/manhwas with the isekai trope or the "time travel (to the past)" kind of story. In some (or well... a lot of them) there's always talk about getting revenge on the people who did dirty to the MC... but it ends up being just all talk but not really doing anything. The only exception I found was Your Throne / To Be You Even for Just a Day, which I absolutely love reading. I am looking something like that. An actual revenge plot, it can be a slow revenge where the MC takes care of each enemy, one at the time, or fast paced, whatever. I don't mind having romance in it, just as long as it isn't something like The Abandoned Empress
she ends up falling in love all over again with the Psycho Prince/Emperor who killed her and her family
, meaning, the MC not falling in love with the person she's supposed to be getting her revenge on.

TL;DR. Isekai/time rewind manga/manhwa with the MC actually getting revenge on their enemies (killing them, humiliating them and sending them to prison, etc.). Plot twists, psychological, all that is welcomed, even romance, as long as the main theme of the story is revenge.

Thanks a lot!!

Now that I think about it better... it doesn't need to be time travel/isekai, since Your Throne isn't. But it should be at least historical. But if it is isekai/time travel, even better!

Users who are viewing this thread