Isekai Izakaya "Gen" - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Nanami's Decision

Dex-chan lover
Girl: I"M LEAVING TO THE OTHER WORLD WITH NO PLANS
Inari:
images

Dex-chan lover
The Fox is like "The fuck you are!"
Was it the Tengu who granted the other guy through the door? (The one who is making the soy sauce and the one currently a Grandpa-to-be)?
Because it seems the Tengu didn't care the guy started a family in the other world, the inari seem more responsible in that regard.

Dex-chan lover
Can she read and write the other world language? If not, how helpful can she be?

Dex-chan lover
Was it the Tengu who granted the other guy through the door? (The one who is making the soy sauce and the one currently a Grandpa-to-be)?
Because it seems the Tengu didn't care the guy started a family in the other world, the inari seem more responsible in that regard.
Different Inari have different levels of responsibility, the Nobu one is pretty free, this Gen one is pretty strict and hands on with interference. Yeah, the Tengu is in charge of the Soy Sauce workshop, seems like they care about it though, they matchmake and ditched that guy in the other world after influencing his wife to burn the shop down.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the parents are divorced? I thought they were still married in previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Different Inari have different levels of responsibility, the Nobu one is pretty free, this Gen one is pretty strict and hands on with interference. Yeah, the Tengu is in charge of the Soy Sauce workshop, seems like they care about it though, they matchmake and ditched that guy in the other world after influencing his wife to burn the shop down.
The tengu influenced the wife to burn down the shop? Was this in the light novel or something?

Dex-chan lover
Though it might be cumbersome for the other world characters, Nanami "Could" technically do their book keeping there at the Izakaya. They would just have to bring all their stuff over to her at said location, therefore she doesn't have to set foot on the other side of the portal door.

Dex-chan lover
The tengu influenced the wife to burn down the shop? Was this in the light novel or something?
No, just that after she did it she was like "I don't even know why I did it, I was just so overcome with the feeling you would leave" and considering that the Tengu transferred the travel privileges to the unborn child right around that time, it was probably so that he wouldn't get separated from his family if he went on a quick shopping trip.

Contributor
No, just that after she did it she was like "I don't even know why I did it, I was just so overcome with the feeling you would leave" and considering that the Tengu transferred the travel privileges to the unborn child right around that time, it was probably so that he wouldn't get separated from his family if he went on a quick shopping trip.
That sounds more like she temporarily switched to Yandere mode than it does that a Tengu made her do it.

Dex-chan lover
That sounds more like she temporarily switched to Yandere mode than it does that a Tengu made her do it.
Maybe, but I think one of the Nobu people had the same feeling that the Tengu may have been involved.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, the parents are divorced? I thought they were still married in previous chapters.
That surprised me as well, but then I noticed that mom doesn't use the same last name as the rest of the family. I'm guessing they divorced because the wife wanted to pursue her career after her kids were grown up, and Gen didn't really put up much of a fight and let her do it. They seem pretty amicable at least.

What surprises me more is that the mom knows about the whole other world thing. They never showed her reaction to learning about it

Dex-chan lover
I loved this chapter. I always felt Nanami could use more "screen" time since she has a bunch of potential bridging between the other world and theirs. And yea, if I recall she was super interested in if Camille had a brother, huhuhu.

Users who are viewing this thread