Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 81 - [Gossip] Repeat what you just said

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. Once again, really enjoyed the gag page at the end, though NGL, thought it was gonna be more foot fetish stuff when I saw that bit about shoes and socks...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL. Once again, really enjoyed the gag page at the end, though NGL, thought it was gonna be more foot fetish stuff when I saw that bit about shoes and socks...
I was craving Popeyes, so today's meme page is dedicated to me walking to the Popeyes down the street from me.

Dex-chan lover
Always had a story running in my head of nobu meeting a transmigrator. Never thought this genre would go there

Dex-chan lover
Do you think he’s a drifter because he was Isekai here from earth.
Nobu isn't the first one anyway, there is another one, Isekai Izakaya "Gen" which is another shop also got isekaied into this same world just in different countries. Nobu even got reference from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
Fox God:

meme-monday-umaru-all-according-to.JPG

Dex-chan lover
OH HELL YES, THE SCANLATION IS REACH THIS ARC!

SPOILER, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILS!

Yoda-san is a drifter. He is a Soy Sauce maker at Japan and he got drift to another world from one of the door of his factory house. The reason why he stay at the other worlds is because his wife burn the place that connecting to his world cause she worried that he will go back to Japan and never come back. Especially that his wife also pregnant is one of factor why she burn it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, actual plot in my comfy food Isekai? outrageous.
Actually theres another Izakaya in Kingdom Oiria(the Former Queen Regen Celestia homeland) called Izakaya Gen and it's also have a manga from the same author
Title : Isekai Izakaya GEN

Dex-chan lover
He started running across the country in the middle of the night? With no prep? He's either extremely confident or extremely stupid.
Also possible he has a base in a remote place where he make the soy sauce and he is going there first. Besides, this world seems to be low fantasy with little to no magic at there is no monsters on path. Bandits will also be be scarce and I doubt they will bother with one runner in the middle of the night on a remote place.

Dex-chan lover
Hooooooooly fuck.
The plot thickens; never thought that there are other isekai'd people beside Nobu's and Gen's
I'm aware that Gen and Nobu are in two different locations, and I've seen other people make comments that because of Nobu's polish, that Gen precedes Nobu. Maybe this guy is a descendant, or someone who carries a Japanese surname, etc. I feel that it'd be unlikely for two restaurants to be simultaneously open because of his behavior- or perhaps I'm overthinking things.

Dex-chan lover
The inari was a lot more forgiving than I thought she'd be, letting Damien escape from her domain. No time slip, and even dropped him off back in Aitheria, though he had to flee the country after trying to poison an archbishop.
Foxes are usually doing big brain stuff like a few people mentioned before.
But they might pick up where they left off later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm aware that Gen and Nobu are in two different locations, and I've seen other people make comments that because of Nobu's polish, that Gen precedes Nobu. Maybe this guy is a descendant, or someone who carries a Japanese surname, etc. I feel that it'd be unlikely for two restaurants to be simultaneously open because of his behavior- or perhaps I'm overthinking things.
It would be the same generation at least considering there are common characters. Point of reference would be the Queen-Regent Celestine. In Gen she is still unmarried and still regent while she was married in Nobu and was no longer regent

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It would be the same generation at least considering there are common characters. Point of reference would be the queen. In Gen she is still unmarried while she was married in Nobu.
up to where I’ve read in Gen, the Gen folks learn about Nobu but Nobu hasn’t heard about Gen

plus the queen heard about and visited Nobu before Gen even though Gen is in her own country

so based on the fact that Nobu has a wider reputation I would say Nobu was isekaid first and Gen second (although before the queen gets married)

Users who are viewing this thread