Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 13 Ch. 81 - [Gossip] Repeat what you just said

Dex-chan lover
Wait, actual plot in my comfy food Isekai? outrageous.

There's actually time progression in the story since the start.

This is like 3rd? year Nobu has opened in Aithera, we've had:

Hans going from soldier to fighting his father to become a chef.
Leontine chasing after Bartholdt to getting heartbroken into working at Nobu.
Bartholdt and Helmina marriage and pregnancy.
Celes's listening to reports on Nobu from the spy and eventually coming here into falling in love and marrying the Emperor.
etc

and this time
A man who had the power to come and go to this world until he lost that ability.
And now he's coming to Nobu to put his past to rest.

...let's just say the 'reveal' was quite heartwarming.

Dex-chan lover
It could be me just reaching for crumbs, but his name almost rhymes with Nobu. If that guy ends up being an ancestor or someone of Nobu-chan lmao-

Thanks for the translation and notes! You've been popping this out like crazy! Really appreciate and great work as always!! ヾ(•ω•`)o

Dex-chan lover
The inari was a lot more forgiving than I thought she'd be, letting Damien escape from her domain. No time slip, and even dropped him off back in Aitheria, though he had to flee the country after trying to poison an archbishop.

The inari used Damien to lead someone‌ (possibly a helpful fellow Japanese) to Nobu, so I guess that's fair enough.

I would have really wanted Damien to get lost in an endless meandering fox path though, but without dying of hunger, thirst, nor fatigue, and constantly thinking the exit is just around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread