Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Goodbye, Another World

Dex-chan lover
Why would they tell him that especially IN FRONT OF the guys they are going to marry. With the way MC acted, if they told him blatantly (like they did now) he would looked their way.

It's cringe by how pathetically he's not taking the L. I mean they have made and accepted their choice of the other guys so there's no way they would choose MC now.

Dex-chan lover
I know this sounds bad, but I’m guessing he did the typical Japanese neet thing and brushed off their advances because he was “shy”. Truth was, he probably could have took them around to pound town and they’d have been down to clown from the beginning…

Dex-chan lover
I swear that's in every manga/anime xd 'you've never noticed my advances so I stopped and slept with that other guy that gave me advice', man dodged a bullet heh, cuz if they were any decent they'd just talk like normal human beings ô_ô

Dex-chan lover
You people like this? The MC is a little dumb ass petulant incel. I hate this.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao! So the girls made advances but he didn't do anything so they figured he isn't interested in them! Developed feelings for someone else who treated them nicely, fall in love and moved on with their life! Only incels would call them sluts! "They should join a convent and the other guys stay away from the girls they like, because our MC could probably change their mind"! Our MC is destined to life of virginity :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread