Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - The Hero and the Demon King

Does this mean he has more harem members now that the 2 girls at the start are separated from the hero and the warrior?

Dex-chan lover
That's either a comically smol hand or a bowl-sized wine glass.

Wow. Talk about overtime. He has to rescue the world in the isekai, completed it. Only to return to home to..... Rescue the world, again! I'd be bent a little in the inside if I had to do it that many times....
Talk about black companies...

New demon king's sure do pop up quickly
The king is dead, long live the king!

Dex-chan lover
At least they finally addressed the old party member randomly appearing and then seemingly vanishing. Wonder if this new demon army guy will actually want to help him or try to broker some type of peace rather than fight.

Dex-chan lover
Fr tho, the fuck are y'all doing bringing this Demon King succession bs to Japan? The guy just vibing here and don't even know that it's currently happening. No need to pull him back into this when his retirement home is literally on the other world.

Dex-chan lover
So... Our MC sorted out one cycle of the Wheel of Time in the Other World, got back home, and now the next cycle is party-crashing his hometown because.... ?

This is the point where you start tossing uninvited guests out... With Prejudice. And not much subtlety..

Dex-chan lover
Common guys, we all know that this is just a nightmare, right? I'm not high on copium over here, right? RIGHT???

Dex-chan lover
So... Our MC sorted out one cycle of the Wheel of Time in the Other World, got back home, and now the next cycle is party-crashing his hometown because.... ?

This is the point where you start tossing uninvited guests out... With Prejudice. And not much subtlety..
They all want the mc. Even the Hero.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Talk about overtime. He has to rescue the world in the isekai, completed it. Only to return to home to..... Rescue the world, again! I'd be bent a little in the inside if I had to do it that many times....
That's a bit like Freeter in Hero's Union BBS. Dude kept getting summoned into different worlds to defeat their demon kings.

Dex-chan lover
Seems redundant to bring the Demon King Succession strugle over to the other world. Why go through hoops to antagonize the man who beat the Demon King? When you could settle it in your own world without as big of a hurdle.

Users who are viewing this thread