Isekai Kenja no Tensei Musou: Game no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Looks like I ranked up

Dex-chan lover
Dude should snatch the job change statue from the temple ruins and found a country of his own elsewhere. He could actually nurture all the "inferior" job holders into an indomitable fighting force. As long as he spreads the news, people would flock to him, being tired of being treated as second class citizens in that stupid kingdom. Not to mention, with the statue the kingdom abandoned, he could allow young people to have the kind of job they want to, not a totally random one.

But of course he's not interested in such a thing. But if he was, he could do it relatively painlessly.

Dex-chan lover
So if 200,000 is a comfortable amount of money for a person to life off of (for a year, I guess?), how the fuck can a guild just have 120 million on hand?

Think about it. $200,000 would be a very nice amount of money to life off for a year. Do you expect to be able to go into a bank and just take out $120,000,000,000 in cash? ...Uh, no.

Dex-chan lover
ComicKey's translations are so bad the text doesn't have a white border—if it's overlaid on black, you can't read the text at all. fortunately there's a fan translation

Fed-Kun's army
Phew, luckily nobody said “I hate that “I’m weak” personality of his” for this chapter cause he probably doesn’t have enough mana to kill all of em himself and mana regenerates slowly typa stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread