Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~

I usually didn't like softcore manga but this is crazy good and funny if I'm being honest. No bias (I'm mutual on Twitter with the Artist, Ohanachan, and I really like his drawings but despite that the author really did a great job with the story)

So yeah, props to both of them! And I'm grateful this manga is quite popular here too!

I usually didn't like softcore manga but this is crazy good and funny if I'm being honest. No bias (I'm mutual on Twitter with the Artist, Ohanachan, and I really like his drawings but despite that the author really did a great job with the story)

So yeah, props to both of them! And I'm grateful this manga is quite popular here too!
Does the artist make hentai?

A surprisingly good manga although it makes me wonder if there was really a need for this to be isekai? It seems like this was added because it's a trend rather than it being necessary for the story. The MC's character functions just as well without being reincarnated.

A surprisingly good manga although it makes me wonder if there was really a need for this to be isekai? It seems like this was added because it's a trend rather than it being necessary for the story. The MC's character functions just as well without being reincarnated.
It being an isekai is only used as MC having previous knowledge and so all the degens (don’t deny it, nobody here can) have a slightly easier time ”placing” themselves in the MC’s position

YES... Indonesian translation is AHEAD of the English.

Nice work peeps.

Apalagi Pemerintah kek kontol sekarang statementnya.. ane butuh Kesegaran.

The fuck is this adaptation?!
MC was picked up from the forest by a milf?!
In the original, he was born from that milf. He came out of that milf's cunt!
Not picked up.

And yes, the original is actually incest.
MC impregnated his birth mother and his blood sister.

The fuck is this adaptation?!
MC was picked up from the forest by a milf?!
In the original, he was born from that milf. He came out of that milf's cunt!
Not picked up.

And yes, the original is actually incest.
MC impregnated his birth mother and his blood sister.
Do u know where I can read the original

Users who are viewing this thread