Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Ch. 26

Group Leader
Bocchi...
hHPx2yz.jpg

eB77inZ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Drilled through a few mountains, then blown up by a small-scale nuke? Poor guy, I actually feel bad for him...AHAHAHA just kidding, sucks to be that dead loser. Also, I never knew about the movie this is parodying; "Mega Shark Versus Mecha Shark". It's apparently a really awful movie, but it SOUNDS awesome.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop thinking about Spyro 2 mechanical Shark after seeing Same transformation.

Group Leader
Mecha-Same with its mini-gun dick pissing wisdom on bunny bitches: "You don't fuck with this Mother-Fucker!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Drilled through a few mountains, then blown up by a small-scale nuke? Poor guy, I actually feel bad for him...AHAHAHA just kidding, sucks to be that dead loser. Also, I never knew about the movie this is parodying; "Mega Shark Versus Mecha Shark". It's apparently a really awful movie, but it SOUNDS awesome.
Wait, really?
And here I thought it was a shark version of Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla.

On a different note, I'm starting to think that the reason Shiromi can survive everything Same takes her through may be because, by summoning him, she is slowly becoming some kind of wereshark, meaning that her body is actually a shark's but her looks and mind are still her original ones (and the mind may slowly be being transformed... but maybe not, because it may be her original but it is now still a shark's mind)

Dex-chan lover
The Suicide-Shark Macross Missile Massacre.
The Sharkhead Drill.
The Self-Destruct Nuke.

God bless Sa-me (and the translators too for their fast work).

Dex-chan lover
A huge button with "Absolutely positively never ever push", haha. Such a setup, it reminds me of God's trap for Adam and Eve in Paradise:
-Do not listen to the talking snake.
-Do not eat those absolutely delicious fruits.
-Do not press that flashing red button (Apocryphal).
If it's there, it definitely will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread