Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Twighlight, Dance

Dex-chan lover
So she then tried to kill him by piercing his lungs????
Have you ever tried to safely detain someone who is not only resisting, but possibly stronger than you and also has lethal weapons at their disposal?
I'm going to assume you have not.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly expecting this to be a fight that takes potentially 3 chapters as it has a lot of detail and cool scenes.
And when that happens in a manga, usually I see mostly complaints about it being dragged out.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand. He can control time but do stupid magic like making a sword and throwing energy balls. He says that the magic in that world is outdated, but his magic is the exact same crap. Just, why??? The death of this series is the authors lack of creativity regarding the magic that Suimei casts.
That world uses elemental magic. Suimei uses magic based on numerology, astrology, astronomy etc.

Dex-chan lover
So she then tried to kill him by piercing his lungs????

(best case scenario is right outside the rib which would have no important organ)

Hard to tell from the angle since his coat is obviously not skin-tight.
But from when it deforms https://mangadex.org/chapter/88b40aff-b52a-47a2-94ca-151c2c5da397/30 the sword seems to be near the edge of his left side.

Also, if you wanna pull that logic:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/88b40aff-b52a-47a2-94ca-151c2c5da397/21
Suimei: I really wanted to avoid using magic against my friends.

Also Suimei:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/88b40aff-b52a-47a2-94ca-151c2c5da397/25

Dex-chan lover
Princess: go back to the kingdom
MC: (chad doge) I refuse
Princess: then let's fight
MC: (virgin doge) wa...wait

Aggregator gang
Hard to tell from the angle since his coat is obviously not skin-tight.
But from when it deforms https://mangadex.org/chapter/88b40aff-b52a-47a2-94ca-151c2c5da397/30 the sword seems to be near the edge of his left side.

Also, if you wanna pull that logic:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/88b40aff-b52a-47a2-94ca-151c2c5da397/21
Suimei: I really wanted to avoid using magic against my friends.

Also Suimei:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/88b40aff-b52a-47a2-94ca-151c2c5da397/25
Man gets pierced by a sword through his lungs

delusional reader: iiiits haaaaard to tell that he actually got pierced

lmaooo, im done

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that any time someone exceeds his expectation in a fight he gets that mad man ring eyes that every manga uses, makes it seem like he is genuinely hanging on by a thread when dealing with people who can shock him...

makes it scarier to think that he would feel that way when dealing with a friend

Dex-chan lover
... the publishers basically killing author's desire to write...
I would please like to know, having no information regarding this series myself, and if you happen to know, is the author of the original story still working on it or did they stop all together? I personally hate reading stories that are never gonna finish, regardless of whatever the reason is that it never finishes. Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
Also a question to anyone who can tall, I noticed this manga is also taken over by the moneygra,,, I mean the company that is almost obliterating all my updates list. Does this mean this might be the last chapter I can read here and have to find myself another site to continue reading?
As far as I remember, I never know J-novel club give warning to any FTL group to stop working on a series that they licensed.

Dex-chan lover
is the other world full of arrogant princesses? 😅
"you underestimated me", she said. lol
i guess she was blindfolded in the previous fights.

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever tried to safely detain someone who is not only resisting, but possibly stronger than you and also has lethal weapons at their disposal?
I'm going to assume you have not.
If he's possibly stronger than her then he doesn't need her protection. Also if I am the aggressor and the other party used "lethal weapons" to DEFEND HIMSELF against me then I would just GIVE THE FUCK UP and let him go instead of unnecessarily putting both of us through great danger, that's what someone with only good intentions would actually do.

Group Leader
Also a question to anyone who can tall, I noticed this manga is also taken over by the moneygra,,, I mean the company that is almost obliterating all my updates list. Does this mean this might be the last chapter I can read here and have to find myself another site to continue reading?
We'll continue uploading chapters until it's caught up (tho they might be slow), unless they tell us to stop.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, she could've beaten him pretty easily if she didn't describe how her technique works. If it was a life or death struggle he'd be dead before he even knew what happened. However, bringing swords to a magic fight is always going to be an uphill battle. Once he knew what she could do all she had was superior speed and reflexes. Pretty easy to beat with magic. Good fight!

Dunno what all the fighting is about in the previous comments. Peeps should just relax and enjoy the story.

I would please like to know, having no information regarding this series myself, and if you happen to know, is the author of the original story still working on it or did they stop all together? I personally hate reading stories that are never gonna finish, regardless of whatever the reason is that it never finishes. Thanks in advance.
From what others said in the past, after they strung him on, he basically started writing a new novel for another publisher, as he couldn't find someone willing to publish volume 10 and he lost interest.

Users who are viewing this thread