Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
This bitch is in every sense a "loser". The most easily mindfucked character I've seen. Pisses me off that the MC even wastes his time with this trash.

Double-page supporter
Corny line there bud but I let it pass since it was the right-ish time to say it.

P.s My god these comments down are way too bitter/toxic like damn!! I almost didn't read this manga for the weird ass rating and the rating chart, now I know the reason behind that -> we have people like theses who get butthurt over every little things taking place in the plot and complaining from their asses like no tomorrow and surprisingly (not) they all sound the same when you read them.
Most of these are same old hate for the sake of hate comments with no logic to back it up. Some of them are even worse than that which is surprising to say the least, complaining about why mc helping the hat sword girl(simping) when he refused to help the kingdom. The hell? Chapter 1 and now its 19, Ever heard of character development? Little by little He's getting attached to people around him I noticed that since back his first interaction with her and maybe even before all that. He even points it out how he's going against his previous mindset which mean he is self aware unlike many mcs who peach one way and act the other without acknowledging the change at all.

I wasn't going to say all this but after seeing these constant same crappy complaints I had to write this before I move on.

I enjoy an actual depressive breakdown now and then. Makes a nice change from characters that let everything bounce off harmlessly or get so angry they can overcome the despair.

People give up. I wish authors could bear to hold on to that for more than a dozen pages.

of course this didn't last more than 10 pages and the MC came in with the cheesiest of lines, but it's rare to see them give up in the first place.

You know you've made it as a mc when you say the cringy line. 'Then I'll just have to crush that destiny.

Users who are viewing this thread