Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

@r34kirito I would love to agree with you if I wasn't already so disgusted with the meaning of your name. But I'll just say it for myself instead. Yes, the characters are quite cool, aren't they?

This manga has gone from "i dont care, I'll do anything i want" to "let's be edgier than the edgy heroes" to what the actual fuck is the small child really needed for the plot?

Seriously though the plot went south from the premise. Where's the not caring about anything attitude?

Also can someone please pick this up?

Dex-chan lover
Guess that's the end for me. Im not gonna pay to read such a mediocre manga.
Anyways thanks for you translations.

@Kisato not entirely. Rajas is still alive, just severely weakened. If I recall, he tells them that Sumei is dead, and then they barely manage to finally kill him after fighting with the wounded Rajas.

Dex-chan lover
I would buy the official English versions, but I probably wouldn't read them. Not to mention I'd have to go to the store and buy 5 or 6 volumes at $10 each. Not too interested in spending $75 dollars because of $15 shipping, before taxes of course.
@jerubius Considering the massive gash in his chest and the fact he got blasted out of the sky by Suimei's holy magic, it's pretty impressive that he still didn't die. It's less impressive that he still got killed but still.

Double-page supporter
Sum bitch nobles/kingdom bitches stealing credit lloll I would think of nothing else for the "hero's image" route

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, hopefully someone picks up from here.

Dex-chan lover
damn kid, does your mom ever teach you manner...oh wait, her mom probably got eaten by some demons or something

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the releases, too bad you're quitting just when it's getting good IMO...

Dex-chan lover
If nothing else, that was a peaceful way of deciding the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread