Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

As a member of the Gigguk Cult I am hereby forced to announce that I am reading isekai trash and that this one is of particular trash taste.

Alright guys don't listen to these idiots in the comment section. This manga is nowhere near trash and the series is literally just getting started (though as you can see it's slowpaced for now). I've read the light novels and I tell ya, this isn't your normal and average isekai.

@jayfox4096 I read light novels, and while this is detailed, the plot and characters are generic trash. It oozes cringe from their contradictory actions to their beliefs. So many times a mountain is made out of a molehill. Slow paced? If the MC used his magic like he said he would
Doesn’t stop the rogue court mage from running with magic WHEN HE ASKS GIRL WHY SHE DOESN’T USE MAGIC (summoning circle conveniently destroyed so he can’t research anymore)
Using no chant instant magic in villager wear while applying as an adventurer to somehow be covert? (told MULTIPLE times this world’s magic is trash and subpar, while he insults it but gets surprised everyone thinks he is strong?)
Whining about numerous demons able to kill him, when he can set up sub spaces he can control magic and the number of enemies completely, fly, have barriers impenetrable to some of the strongest magic in this world, and so on. (So easy to blitzkrieg, hit and run, AOE, and snipe)
Etc, etc.
, most of this filler garbage could be cut.

It’s the same OP jackass screws around while disguising his power, picks up chicks, and gets fawned over for doing stuff every now and again. The only difference is a few characters are more reasonable than the insane freaks who beat you up or try to kill you for thinking differently.

The amount of wasted potential makes this manga extra trashy.

Fed-Kun's army
This is some nice manga
But there is something missing

Hope we get more chapters

MC starts as OP, then suddenly turns into sentimental trash out of the blue, like, wtf
He easily
beats the strongest magician of the kingdom, destroy a demon and a few chapters later he can't do shit and get emotional over everything

You forget about this manga because of it's slow release and come back to it almost half a decade later only to find out the raws are still at chapters 30-40 and haven't gotten anywhere near the actual main plot nor fully introduced all the main characters yet.

huh. read some comments, looks like shit. Might have read a bit before. Not going to now anyway lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Decent start but it's getting boring as time goes on. Many unique ideas to utilize elsewhere, good piece for some inspiration, but it's too slow

Decent start, a real magician in the original world that got isekai-ed and wants to get back to his world. Then somehow in the recent chapter, he became a busybody saving people and forgetting his original goal. If you keep involving yourself with other people's matter, then when are you going to find a way to get back to your own world. Well, I know it is just the author wants to extend the story, or he just bad and forget about it in the middle of the road. This manga makes One Piece that has almost a thousand chapters and still true to its goal more brilliant than usual. Imagin Luffy from One Piece decided he wants to help a lot of people by becoming a Marine and forget his goal to become King of Pirates.

this manga had promise but kind fell off by ch 14 for me he just gets weaker for no reason and doesnt have his same energy when it comes to his battles

Dex-chan lover
As the story progresses the MC seems to get weaker but still has the same bravado from the first few chapters.

this author REALLY LOVE over dramatic scenes, and prolonging everything with tragic and sadness moment.
too many words for just 1 side characters before they die.

its a good plot and pretty complex stories from the first impression. over used many cringe words that make this story look so bad.

Hitsuji Gamei (the author) is, for all intents and purposes, an extremely low budget Kinoko Nasu (creator of all TYPE-MOON works). He seems desperate to differentiate "real" or "serious" magic from typical Isekai game style elemental magic, e.g. casting Fireball level 100 using a videogame menu with a fancy chant.

Unfortunately for all of us, while Nasu poured over historical facts, trivia and mythology in order to give the FATE stories actual depth, and provide their magic with a proper folklore background, Gamei's "I'm not a hero" hero has absolutely none of this. Amusingly, he ends up casting vague groundless spells with no basis in the same manner as the boring Isekai residents he was so quick to demean.

Ultimately, when compared to the creator he is trying to mimic, the Author is a small child trying to wear his father's suit. For all Yakagi's attempts to cosplay a magician from the Clock Tower, throwing around Mercury like he's Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald, he has almost none of the background research to cover him.

Users who are viewing this thread