Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.2 - Trying Out Going to War III

Finally I no longer have to actively ignore anything outside the panels. It was getting tiresome.
Thank you champs.

Aggregator gang
Whitepod should keep it to his page and not on public distribution sites. Post-chapter stuff is one thing. A constant barrage of his virgin wigger "jokes" is quite another.

Banned
And the people rejoiced.

Kinda funny that whoever wrote that extra note page honestly believed anyone would want to read more of Shitepod's juvenile blather.

damn, whitepod was kinda bareable at first then it became really cringy
some of the one that have done like that on other manga was actually funny not like that pod guy
glad for that to be gone, thanks mate

whitepod was a annoying af, i love that there are no more their shitty shipost page additions and all of that "lol block ppl, lololol drugz n blok ppl llololololol" irritating af.

Dex-chan lover
Thank Goodness. Good decision by the team. He's just, as others have stated, unbearable. I legit thought whitetits did something stupid again. But guess what I got. A fucking good news.

Double-page supporter
Well, now that Whitepod is gone. I can finally enjoy and continue qhere I left off.

The Evil is Defeated

I hope Whitepod is able to reflect on his actions and emerge better off than he was before, but good christ that was unbearable.

Dex-chan lover
Now that Whitepod is gone, maybe I will miss ShiteCoto and xXx_CringeProGamerVsSociety_xXx's incessant complaining. You never know. They were like the only consistent thing about the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread