Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 6 Ch. 26.2 - Trying Out Undoing the Seal I

RS

Contributor
mag source instead of the volume one :/

Double-page supporter
Ha ha ha indeed, he actually used all his mp to revive the toughest final boss :)

Dex-chan lover
this has to be the dumbest plan, they should all be dead. but its a shitty ln with op mc so they'll get out of it anyway

well golly gee, the demons finally get their leader back, I can't wait to see him beat by the mc using the last 1% of his power and the power of friendship, banishing him to the shadow realm for "all of eternity"

Dex-chan lover
Her leg literally covers everything, the censoring is stupid.

Raw:
JmQHr4QrQKiRfs7M8i7W6A.png

The other page as well, her clothes cover it and the angle wouldnt show anything anyway, and the last panel gets cut before even reaches that far. On page 11 her tail covers it just like on page 7, and so on.

Banned
He fingers the pussy. =3

And like hell that censor is "automatic".
Is this the price we have to pay for lack of Shitepod? Retardiculous censorshit?
Frankly having these huge, redundant bars plastered across the images is no better than all that pseudo-ebonics teenage horseshit we put up with in the earlier chapters.

Ok, I cannot understand the need of censor. But the most infuriating part is that the censors are WORDED, MEANING THE CENSOR IS DRAWING MY ATTENTION WHICH IS DOES NOT NEED TO.

Double-page supporter
the censors were fucking uneeded the manga artists already made it so that her cloths and tail cover it

Maybe the translator thought it's more lewd if you pretend like there was something to censor.

This is imposing your own vision tho. In the end, I read chapters like this one in 2 places in parallel (I found the free raw version on rawkuma)

Users who are viewing this thread