Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Abstinence Attack (2)

Dex-chan lover
Why not both.
Because her body is built for battles and is not yet developed for seggs

Get this through your thick skull πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’

Aggregator gang
Because her body is built for battles and is not yet developed for seggs

Get this through your thick skull πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’ πŸ’’
Leaving the age aside, there are 2 things that might be worth talking about here:
1. They are 16 year in age. Yet, both are getting loved tenderly every night already. Our common sense here might not apply.
2. Beasts have different life span and grow rate compared to humans even in our world, there's nothing to say a beast folk wouldn't be ready to mate earlier than humans.

That said, as personal opinion, I agree that going after a small child with that mindset is just disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Leaving the age aside, there are 2 things that might be worth talking about here:
1. They are 16 year in age. Yet, both are getting loved tenderly every night already. Our common sense here might not apply.
2. Beasts have different life span and grow rate compared to humans even in our world, there's nothing to say a beast folk wouldn't be ready to mate earlier than humans.

That said, as personal opinion, I agree that going after a small child with that mindset is just disgusting.
Yeah, I don't mind point 1, especially when the setting is based on a historical period around or before mediaeval times. Overall lifespans were shorter back then, and here there is no age gap, so there's no point complaining about that. I got called a pedophile for bringing that up in defense of an isekai reincarnation protagonist some years back πŸ˜“. Point 2 really depends on author interpretations, and I don't remember much if anything about the lore for them here.

I wanna believe the other guy was joking, and I get too into the straight man role sometimes lol

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I don't mind point 1, especially when the setting is based on a historical period around or before mediaeval times. Overall lifespans were shorter back then, and here there is no age gap, so there's no point complaining about that. I got called a pedophile for bringing that up in defense of an isekai reincarnation protagonist some years back πŸ˜“. Point 2 really depends on author interpretations, and I don't remember much if anything about the lore for them here.

I wanna believe the other guy was joking, and I get too into the straight man role sometimes lol
Well, it looks like they are joking to me. And most the time, these kind of stuff are said as a joke as we all have the context of them being but fiction here.

Users who are viewing this thread