Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Carelessness (1)

is the first time she starts using the "as expected of master" line? we're there, huh?

cos i can't even remember, it's not like the writing is memorable.
really minor spoilers
she figuratively becomes a parrot that only speaks that line later on, character assassination, yay, tbf not that she had much of any in the first place anyway, and having an OP party member would probably make u give up on caring about common sense

blah blah usual line about waste of Hyouju Issei's writing talents blah

Why can't he use magic freely again?
Because he's pretending to be a regular explorer (he's main class is a hero) regular people in this world don't just become mages, only select few can.
In other words, it's like seeing a bus driver suddenly ride into a helicopter and fly away.

They are so nonchalant about that dude dying lol!

And it always amazes me how in depth this manga goes in world building and making sure to explain everything in detail! I appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
@thebestuselessgoddess It's normal for Roxanne, she grew up in this world, and for MC he probably grew accustomed to things like this happening. He himself could have easily died in the beginning, and he knew the risks. He already became accustomed to death after the issues with the bandits in the beginning I believe, and he went around killing a bunch of bandits later when trying to collect money to buy Roxanne.

Users who are viewing this thread