Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Genghis Khan (6)

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this one was very funny to me considering how weird all this slave isekais are. The dude realized how awkward and actual slave is and that there is no point of treating them differently if you don't believe in slavery... THEN WHY KEEP HAVING THEM AS SLAVES!!!

Aggregator gang
Lol, this one was very funny to me considering how weird all this slave isekais are. The dude realized how awkward and actual slave is and that there is no point of treating them differently if you don't believe in slavery... THEN WHY KEEP HAVING THEM AS SLAVES!!!
There might be a lot of reasons.

One of those can very possibly that the slaves actually want the master to have a peace of mind as they still can't really disobey. (Since the slave being sold or not still ultimately get decided by the master, at least, I assume so).

Dex-chan lover
There might be a lot of reasons.

One of those can very possibly that the slaves actually want the master to have a peace of mind as they still can't really disobey. (Since the slave being sold or not still ultimately get decided by the master, at least, I assume so).
Nah bro, I wasn't complaining as if it was a plothole, but pointing at how weird these authors are when it comes to justifying slavery.

Aggregator gang
Nah bro, I wasn't complaining as if it was a plothole, but pointing at how weird these authors are when it comes to justifying slavery.
Well, justification or what not isn't quite what we can talk about since we abolished slavery due to it being inhumane and these people just accepted it readily.

It's a different world, different rules and different values. I would also say this if you were to compare what we have right now with how it was in our world hundreds of years ago. To put it simply, it's not our place to say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread