Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
If i might make a suggestion, try adjusting the kerning of the letters, since some letters overlap while others have awkward gaps between them.
Otherwise, the translation and typesetting are acceptable

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! LOL i understand being young and feeling fairly safe in the city but i would think a wolf showing up would make some ppl cautious, because even with tamed animals it's prolly not a good idea to approach someone lol (even tho Luke did 'shrink' in chapter one [tho surprised he didn't do more so when they struggled to find an inn to sleep in unless his pride didn't want to make himself 'chibi' like cereberus did])

Mountain sceneries with friends/fluffs would be nice, guess he wouldn't need sunscreen depending on his protections/blessings but i suppose he could just order some from the cat god lol. Or if not use 'creation or so for some protective stuff, profit aside

LOL once a month is pretty restrained i would've assumed he went weekly if not every weekend
mokhouda would be jealous. Also no gods/godesses to give weekly bribe*ahem*offerings

Well, he did sacrifice himself for the cat god , and he got a pretty OP skillset, but maybe the "Shopping" skill Taichi has is what the cat god uses as offerings assuming the cat god is also just converting it to yen and buying snacks for the OG cafe cats he visited

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

LOL we can see Luke being all 'smiley' while talking to Taichi and the guards but i wonder if everyone else hears all his 'speech' as like soft growls versus like expressive barks or so (if it's not something just like telephatic), tho considering 'converse' is a taming skill it'd be interesting to see the kinda convos a diff tamer would have with them

Dex-chan lover
If i might make a suggestion, try adjusting the kerning of the letters, since some letters overlap while others have awkward gaps between them.
Otherwise, the translation and typesetting are acceptable
Yeah the way the kingdom's name is typed made me wonder if the e is supposed to be with the R like how "Æ " looks

Users who are viewing this thread