Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 26 - Conference of Two Nations

Dex-chan lover
Any novel reader here? Can someone spoiler me about erakino? I wonder if she Will be enemy,Ally, or neutral to MC in the future ? (also i forget the grammar, before "the future" what word the correct one? It or In? Thanks forward)
She's an antagonist and it takes a while but she gets killed off. She & GM crossed the line (Brainwashed Atou) and Takuto is ruthless when it comes to revenge (He was infamous on Earth when gaming for doing the same thing).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's an antagonist and it takes a while but she gets killed off. She & GM crossed the line (Brainwashed Atou) and Takuto is ruthless when it comes to revenge (He was infamous on Earth when gaming for doing the same thing).
Woahhhhhh seems like it Will be a long chapter before we reach there. Thanks for the spoiler bro 👍

Dex-chan lover
CqBsog7UMAAglSg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What I find interesting is that when the Major Elf lady reacted badly he knew how to reduce the effect. I always assumed he is unaware how he "seems" to other people but it seems someone actually explained it to him ... probably the kids.
He didn’t know. He was just anxious with everyone looking at him

Dex-chan lover
Pepe-Kun casually making a deal with an unimaginable horror. xD
well he is a cinamon that like to be look down after all
sometimes in the past if i remember right from the ln that already happen even mc is almost fall for it :v

Dex-chan lover
From left to right:
"It feels nice to stand by Takutosama ahh~ Ehem. I must maintain my composure and look the part of a reliable secretary."
"Ugh. I'm getting nervous. Can we go home now?"
"I am hungry. What's for lunch?"
kCmixgd.png

Meanwhile, neigh!
phIz38L.png

avTPMDd.png

Dang I also wanted to do this at least once in my life.
I'm guessing the power is make a really nice omelette rice. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Finally the MC gets to be a final boss in a DQ game.

At the start she was losing against the witch, until she was able to get to a stalemate state, but saw that the people were getting the short end of the stick while the church and the nobles were being nuisance due to infighting and corruption, so she decided to ally with the witch to take over the north part of the kingdom by killing everyone with power (I believe she is being brainwashed but idk).

This is also the first time we see the veiled lady.

On the side of the elves nothing is happening, because they are elves.
Nope, you are wrong.

That Goth Lolita is an "avatar" of a player. The player happens to be a game master of a TRPG
Just thinking of her like Lumine/Aether from Genshin Impact.

Player controls Goth Lolita rolling a dice against the Saintess over and over until he wins against her. Just thinking of Player pull on the Gacha until the win the 5* Waifu.
Now the Saintess is in the brain-washed state, that thinking of the Goth Lolita as her friend, she also can't disobey the Goth Lolita. Just like 5* Waifu can't disobey Player.

But of course, that Goth Lolita loves the Saintess just like the player loves their 5* Waifu.

And prepare yourself, some NTR will happen soon.
Atou will be Brain-washed by that player by hacking.
Just think of playing DnD, you roll a number, that number makes you lose, change that number so that you will win.
The enemy rolls a better number, change the number of that enemy to bad number so that you will win.

Bull-feces if you ask me.

Contributor
Well, that answers what I was wondering last time. Only Soalina (and perhaps Fenne) has willingly allied herself with Erakino, and Qualia still exists as its own faction.

I like how Takuto seemed to be perceptive enough to notice the negative effects his appearance was doing to mayor Antelize, and pulled his hood down.

Did Pepe just casually reveal one of their cards in the negotiation? So it seems Dragontan may be close to famine and they need food. Mynoghra can help with that, so long as the populace isn't too... picky. If they're actually gonna be joining Mynoghra as its second city, I think the people remaining there will eventually experience something similar to the dark elf immigrants who have integrated well and have no problems with the food.

Dex-chan lover
What was Erakino's deal again? Their whole conversation was confusing

Users who are viewing this thread