Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 27 - Reconstruction

Fed-Kun's army
Something that seemingly hasn't been mentioned in the manga but was in the LN (around the "mama I want to see a criminal get skinned" part) is that the allegiance itself as citizens of Mynoghra (and thus from the evil faction) slowly changes the values of people to match the game Takuto is from.

Contributor
So Dragontan city got ceded to Mynoghra as their second city, but the dragon vein remains under joint ownership of Mynoghra and Phon'kavn which is understandable, given it's a strategic resource that was the likely reason for Dragontan's existence in the first place. Phon'kavn no longer has to spend resources trying to defend a distant city but retains resource rights. A new city means more manpower and enlarged territory for Mynoghra, meaning future battles will likely happen near Dragontan instead of immediately threatening Mynoghra's capital in the forest.

Massive tech up just happened in the city including good ol' modern guns. Considering Mynoghra's low population, training some citizens to become gun-equipped soldiers is a quick way to gain military power instead of waiting for them to either finish learning magic (which might be talent-capped) or finish training with traditional blades and bows which also takes more time than just learning how to shoot. It's a purely practical choice that is already demonstrably effective as seen with the easy defense of the city.

While Mynoghra is technically evil, it's also Lawful Evil so law and order is still being maintained in the city. Citizens of all ages welcome to watch gory public executions. The joy in the little girl wanting to watch probably shows the evil influence beginning to affect the populace after their city's change of allegiance.

Qualia has indeed fallen to the witch now that their Saintess is in league with the witch Erakino, and I remember in a previous chapter El-Nar got invaded by succubi and fell in just one night. So their assessment is spot-on. Takuto chose to focus on teching up through research instead of turtling with fortifications or pumping units to rush other nations which seems prudent since he does have time and resources, but not the manpower to go on the offense.

On a side note, it seems this story is getting an anime:

Dex-chan lover
We covered that chapters ago
Did you like not read earlier chapters???? He made them with his ability, he just consumed mana and produced guns and ammo
read literally the previous chapter my man.
I guess you might have forgotten the previous chapters since it's been so long? He brought up how he can use emergency production to recreate anything from his world with enough points. As such, he can make guns and bullets with no infrastructure whatsoever, and the ammo being something only they can make means other nations are dependent on them to continue using it.
The description of his skill literally tells us that it can ONLY PRODUCE SHIT THAT CAN BE MADE IN HIS NATIONS FACILITIES and ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE STRATEGIC RESOURCES WITH IT.
According to this manga's own rules he should not be able to create fucking M16's out of thin air.
And lets be real even if this wasnt a dumb retcon, it would still be dumb as shit.
Isekai man bringing firearms into a fantasy world is boring as fuck.
zguCrwo.png

Dex-chan lover
The description of his skill literally tells us that it can ONLY PRODUCE SHIT THAT CAN BE MADE IN HIS NATIONS FACILITIES and ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE STRATEGIC RESOURCES WITH IT.
According to this manga's own rules he should not be able to create fucking M16's out of thin air.
And lets be real even if this wasnt a dumb retcon, it would still be dumb as shit.
Isekai man bringing firearms into a fantasy world is boring as fuck.
zguCrwo.png
and yet he can create japanese yen! which was established many chapters ago. What I think this means is that not only myonrohga but also his "nation" is considered to be JAPAN. which means its not a retcon, its fucking PLOT. Jeez how is thatso hard to grasp?

Dex-chan lover
and yet he can create japanese yen! which was established many chapters ago. What I think this means is that not only myonrohga but also his "nation" is considered to be JAPAN. which means its not a retcon, its fucking PLOT. Jeez how is thatso hard to grasp?
I pray to god this is a shitpost
Of course his nation has the capability to produce a fucking metal coin
They couldnt even conceptualize the materials needed to create a machine gun

Dex-chan lover
I pray to god this is a shitpost
Of course his nation has the capability to produce a fucking metal coin
They couldnt even conceptualize the materials needed to create a machine gun
Sigh... i am saying his cheat lies not in the production ability itself but the fact that he is japanese... as in the limit on anything his nations facilities can produce applies to japanese facilities too, which means he can absolutely make anything they make in japan including guns and bullets and cars and oil and all that other shit.

Besides at the time he made the yen piece he had not metallurgy facilities, meaning it shouldnt have worked at that time to make the yen.

Users who are viewing this thread