Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if an entity on the level of Cthulhu is amicable (to an extent). You'll still lose your mind from looking at it, but it's not harming you directly. It just goes along its merry way doing what it wants jovially

Aggregator gang
@Woodfolk
the 2 elfs are on mc side, things happened.and the on a side note every nation in the game(mc knows) has Hero's or special characters that serve the role of hero to that nation...

It will become really interesting imo

@jagfanbb He is exagerating imo...
but that hero was a special character for the 2 elfs and to the mc

Dex-chan lover
Atou is cute! It's hard to imagine either of them being truly evil aligned. Lawless, maybe. But not devout followers of murder and all that stuff.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I legit don't get the reference though. I've seen it used before. Can I get a tl;dr?

Dex-chan lover
Don't know what they're talking about, the ants and homunculi seem like great company.

I still like how everyone else sees the protagonist as this spooky otherworldly being. It makes anything he says or does all the more menacing regardless of how benevolent he's being.

Double-page supporter
All Hail! All Hail!
Hahahaha. Wondering if he would have a "child-friendly form" in the future?

There are different spectums of evil. Our protag probably not chaotic evil but would not be surprised if that type of ruler were to show up later in the story

Double-page supporter
Really like how this is playing out. Dude knows the game well and is plotting his moves nicely. Also love how he can't publicly speak, haha.

Thanks for the upload!

After that last smile I can see the elves shaking in their boots , cussing at the gravity of the situation.""F*CK!""

@Loli_Omamoritai
Can you actually explain what you mean by
Game force event or more details of what your taking about
instead of just repeating the same stuff

Users who are viewing this thread