Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Get fucked scout boi.

The problem is that if everyone dies they will know theres something wrong with the region and will send more people.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Overlord's ost suit this story pretty well doesn't it.

If she is hero and there are two other,that can only mean two things.
1. There are another two players
2. They are just witches

Aggregator gang
I'm questioning the need to kill the horses too... 🤔

Thanks for the update

Double-page supporter
Ah, yes, the autistic lawful good Paladin of Conquest who has "I'll never turn a blind eye to any evil creature" flaw, good grief

Double-page supporter
@ShionSinX
They don't to save face. They do not want it be revealed as long as it would tarnish their in their eyes infallible reputation.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX
She could leave the guy with an actual brain alive as a warning. There's a decent chance that he's got enough common sense to either shut up about her simply because her leaving him alive shows her "good" intent or he advises his superiors to not attack right away because she's a passive threat instead of an aggressive threat like the other witches currently are.
At minimum he's a good source of intel to interrogate if he's spouting off about possible hero units running amok elsewhere.

Aggregator gang
This chapter is too short wtf

I didn't even have time to understand what she was doing and feeling. Twinky fuckboy was true to his fuckboyness and fucked everyone else in the squadron, but not in the way he always did. Now best girl will use her Unlimited Dildo Works and mind break the shit out of this zealot. If only fuckboy wasn't that little of a [female dog] and listened to his superior instead of just trusting his little justice bonner in the legs of a potential sexual predator....

Well, kill all of them to buy some time, or threaten them in some way? Either way, that overzealous idiot ruined everything.
But, let's be real, those people ooze the blackness, ruin the entire forest - no way things were gonna be sunshine and rainbows if the knights ignored them for too long.

Fed-Kun's army
@Joonhas it's absolutely needed to stall them and buy time, the horses are their transportation after all

@Valdemar1607 or maybe the other witches are just strong people of this world, but still not on par to hero units like her
now i want to read the novel...

Fed-Kun's army
@RutraNickers Because these aren't chapters - the translator is breaking up the chapter and is releasing them in parts i.e. 7.1 was the last chapter and this one is 7.2

Dex-chan lover
@Galathus The most tried and true Alignment in D&D: Lawful Stupid (Good). Or it's twin, more evil cousin, Chaotic "NEUTRAL" (Evil).

Does the MC want to destroy the lawful good nations or does he just know that the lawful good nations are just gonna attack him because of his nations alignment? I mean is this just gonna be like Overlord where the MC just unintentionally goes about conquering the world because outside forces kinda feed him the opportunities to do just that. Or is he gonna focus inwardly and fight off the witch threat from his base in the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread