Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The End of Freedom

Is she really gone, as in gone from the story now, or is she gone– in a sense we will be seeing her after some time when the MC obtains some mystical reviving item or skill? RIP to that ho, tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

F*** bad plot twist scrip event...
(┛◉Д◉)┛︵ ┻━┻...

Is she really gone, as in gone from the story now, or is she gone– in a sense we will be seeing her after some time when the MC obtains some mystical reviving item or skill? RIP to that ho, tho.
Usually they have ressurection system, the problem is what kind of system is it? If the one that wipe clean even the memory then.........

Dex-chan lover
PicsArt_06-03-06.05.19.jpg

let's just hope she got resurrected with her memory intact...

Dex-chan lover
In most RTS game, there's a facility used to resurrect Hero units, so I wouldn't be too worried.

...right?
That's what I was thinking as well. While it's not uncommon for strategy games to have named units that only exist once, especially enemy bosses in a game with some kind of story, it's also quite common for a named unit to be brought back if it's a controllable unit on the player's side.

Dex-chan lover
That's what I was thinking as well. While it's not uncommon for strategy games to have named units that only exist once, especially enemy bosses in a game with some kind of story, it's also quite common for a named unit to be brought back if it's a controllable unit on the player's side.
If I remember correctly it was mentioned earlier there was a ressurrect ability it was just expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread