Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
@xyzzy

Wasn’t ‘her’ demon lord already defeated which is why she was being hunted and sold as a slave.
There must be multiple demon lords.

She’s firmly under the impression he is the reincarnation of her demon lord specifically. She could be right following a stint on earth, or she’s just imposing her desires lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah I hope MC will breed a lot of kids with the vampiress and goddess! Like Genghis Khan.

See that? That is how you wrote lite NTR plot. All you need is mess with hero/heroine's way of thinking. And you're done. :v

Fed-Kun's army
The revived Demon lord is probably a human and our Mc will catch them too.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, yes, The MC who doesn't even look like Maou but looks like Maou might be the Maou who is reborn as a hero being helped by a powerful goddess to defeat the Maou who is already dead and reborn as MC.
Completely makes sense.

Contributor
"And the she started furiously masturbating in the bathtub."

@monkey123 The MC from https://mangadex.org/title/27005/tou-no-kanri-o-shite-miyou Is already taking care of that.

Contributor
@dhakal Sorry, I wasn't referring to your upload, but my comment on here duplicating itself when I posted.

Group Leader
i had done translation because i was bored. So dhakal scans is created due to this reason.
@HDMI1 its ok. no problem

Dex-chan lover
why would anyone want to rule the world... just imagining the troubles and all the work... even if you delegate there will be lots of things that you will have to take care personally, no satisfying at all

@welcome2atlantis that's the previous Maou, the heroes were summoned before the new/current Maou exists, it was mentioned in previous chapters. Also possible that the new Maou will be MC?

Users who are viewing this thread