Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Thanks for the chapter.

I think this makes 3 or 4 series that I know of now that Monster tamers = Demon Lord. I'm okay with it, just starting to feel over used.

Dex-chan lover
while i can see the "Tamer" job being somehow regarded as a "Master of Monsters", thus on a long stretch a Demon King instead of a Beast/Monster King, i doubt the MC turning into one.

Living is Australia has made Haachama stronger, raw chicken is nothing to her now

Fed-Kun's army
This translator and his apparent fangirl mode addiction to something I don't even know what it is.

I'm reasonably jealous that you have something in your life that gives you direction and joy, enough to go to a large gathering with others to talk about or buy stuff concerning it.

XL

Dex-chan lover
The only thing outrageous in this chapter are those boobs (☞~ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞~

Banned
@buffsoul it's about something you truly enjoy and being open to share it and interact with people about it.
Try it sometime, it's usually pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
I would've never imagined that I found a fellow Sandy Cult member in here

Dex-chan lover
... Why would she go in the bath after showering? Surely showering alone is enough? The bath would be completely redundant after that.

Aggregator gang
@The5thSeraph its japanese in the japanese custom and some other bathing culture you first rinse then bathe so she rinse herself in the shower.

@Hell_Satan its also kind of common sense you are supposed to soak and relax in a bathtub that would be kind of bad if you are still dirty and the whole tub gets nasty

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan its also kind of common sense you are supposed to soak and relax in a bathtub that would be kind of bad if you are still dirty and the whole tub gets nasty
This.
Sitting in sweat and dirt soup as a form of relaxation or washing yourself in same water... yuck.

Users who are viewing this thread