Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the scanlation, but the proofreader must have taken a time off, there's so many gender or logical errors it's like watching "ai" "art"...

Nevertheless, dayuuum~
G6M1Gqz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the scanlation, but the proofreader must have taken a time off, there's so many gender or logical errors it's like watching "ai" "art"...

Nevertheless, dayuuum~
G6M1Gqz.jpg
If the TL would bother to proofread anything, in any way, they would catch the obvious difference between "he" and "she." They're doing a completely shit job.
Which honestly means there's no point to them doing this, as far as I can tell!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I kinda like the story?

It would be an interesting story, almost... unfortunately, the author writes the MC as a sociopathic 12-year-old, the artist gives every woman a scrotum, and the TL can't be bothered to even know the differences between a noun and a verb!

I mean, who needs four pages (out of only ten!) in a chapter, almost every chapter, with the MC demanding to see panties and/or see women in marginally compromising situations... when the actual women in question are willing to be utterly sexually submissive to the MC?!

What fucking moronic, idiotic dipshit values sexual harassment of people who are already willing to have sex?!

I've been a young male human before, and this is not normal; not in any way.

This idiot MC should have just been locked up in a psych ward, long before his isekai... and that's just a very forgiving assessment of the writing!

The fact that the women, in panties, have labia that change size from "chubby bunny" all the way up to "possible scrotum" is only the most obvious and concerning part of the art.

And, well... the TL being without a thought of proofreading...

:facepalm: :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread