Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 6 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, why didn't Souta catch her? Is he still Weakened and thus can't use his abilities?

On the other hand, LMAO the author actually had his MC have genderbent lesbian sex. That's far more wild than I expected from this series.

On the one hand, why didn't Souta catch her? Is he still Weakened and thus can't use his abilities?

On the other hand, LMAO the author actually had his MC have genderbent lesbian sex. That's far more wild than I expected from this series.
I think it's because he can't use that without being found out.
Catching her wouldn't make her immediately loyal to him. And she have guards outside keeping watch and a strict schedule.
If she take too long to come out of the room, they can find him out.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm is this gay because of 2 biological girls (assuming the magic isn't an illusion and he actually has the XX chromosomes), or straight because guy is still inside the brain?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm is this gay because of 2 biological girls (assuming the magic isn't an illusion and he actually has the XX chromosomes), or straight because guy is still inside the brain?
Yes.

But seriously, he is a dude in girls body, as long as he is a dude mentally, it's kinda straight.

You're safe to fapp away.

Users who are viewing this thread