Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She confessed an there is nobody at the comments?!?!? How come?
Mangadex had a series of incidents that caused them to take the whole site down for many months while they rebuilt it from the ground up. However it came back up in stages, so first we got the ability to read new chapters but it still took another couple months before we could comment again.

This update almost certainly happened in that time period, because previously ANY chapter of this would get 30-50 comments and I'm sure everyone would have exploded at finally seeing these two goofballs confess.

Dex-chan lover
Well, pardon me, it never visited my mind the dude actually left the precious magic bag with all of his treasures and gold, including the ancient elven gear, just tied to a tree trunk next to his camping site. I thought he left there some random, cheap stuff for camping, so it wouldn't be a major loss if random goblins stole it. So, I kept blaming him for not using the elven sword against the wyvern, without realising he unfathomably sagaciously left it all behind.

Users who are viewing this thread