Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Tbh mc should also make something like contract magic that makes transactions binding to hold true.
And probably get in a trading relationship with neighboring territories asap.

Dex-chan lover
Baruca itself doesn't have much customer base, so Ars would need to attract both merchants and customers from elsewhere. If he doesn't collect fees from merchants, it would work nicely for them, assuming sales were good. But if all the customers, in addition to needing to pay for the trip (transportation, food, and bed), needed to pay some entry fees when they return home, it wouldn't be good for them. So, all in all, it would be better for the merchants just to travel to the bigger towns as usual.

Ars would need to found a big industry that also required lots of employees imported from elsewhere. With the growing population, he would naturally also attract merchants. With lower fees than elsewhere, the merchants might actually base their operations in Baruca, attracting even more people to move there.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. "Look, give me the castle or I'm just gonna make a new one, same as how I made that."

Dex-chan lover
lol yesterday i reread thinking i wish there was new chapter, and boom day after!

thanks so much i love this manga i wish there was more!

Users who are viewing this thread