Isekai no Binbou Nouka ni Tensei Shita Node, Renga wo Tsukutte Shiro wo Tateru Koto ni Shimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Multiple chapters! yay!

Ends in the middle of a chapter. Right at the hangiest cliff in it. Nay!

Dex-chan lover
The whole naming granting power thing reminds me of a certain novel/manga/anime featuring a certain slime...

Dex-chan lover
when the war started.
let the carnage begin.

good thing they didn't back out and stand their ground even when facing noble. many manga especially an Isekai one would avoid confrontation at all cost

Dex-chan lover
Multiple chapters! yay!

Ends in the middle of a chapter. Right at the hangiest cliff in it. Nay!
They did these chapters months ago, but only upload here every couple of months when traffic to their own site starts to die down. They don't even upload all of the parts when they do, 12.3 hasn't been uploaded here yet.

Dex-chan lover
I actually expected this manga to be a bit more slow pace. The incident which started the war kinda a bit too abrupt. I could understand what the author wanted since I also written similar story. It's like looking back at my own work. In short, it's not building up enough tension before broken into new arc.

Dex-chan lover
The trope is likely just inspired by RPGs, where strong enemies have unique names.
I would rather imagine it traces to all the folklores about how names have power (in various ways. Usually power over you, not that you get power with the name) such as how entering into contracts with spirits have you name them as part of the criteria, and they get a powerup.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation! I really enjoy this series and I'm always glad to see it getting updated.

Users who are viewing this thread