ad8eb2f8-3e2b-44b8-b682-80ba7fa3bc54
owlcity24 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 12, 2018 Messages 215 Sep 11, 2026 #2 when they said “ “ on page 22 I felt that
PredatorDuck Power Uploader Joined Feb 27, 2018 Messages 602 Sep 11, 2026 #3 owlcity24 said: when they said “ “ on page 22 I felt that Click to expand... Whoops, accidentally exported that one with the text layers hidden, fixed it now, thanks for pointing that out!
owlcity24 said: when they said “ “ on page 22 I felt that Click to expand... Whoops, accidentally exported that one with the text layers hidden, fixed it now, thanks for pointing that out!
kannasama Member Joined Jun 24, 2018 Messages 7 Sep 11, 2026 #4 PredatorDuck said: Whoops, accidentally exported that one with the text layers hidden, fixed it now, thanks for pointing that out! Click to expand... Don't know if it was intentional or not, but it looks like there's missing text in the bubble on page 9 (last panel, lower left).
PredatorDuck said: Whoops, accidentally exported that one with the text layers hidden, fixed it now, thanks for pointing that out! Click to expand... Don't know if it was intentional or not, but it looks like there's missing text in the bubble on page 9 (last panel, lower left).
F Flyingscorpion Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 26, 2026 Messages 129 Sep 12, 2026 #5 Baking Bread, my favourite show
M Mokrath5918 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 24, 2026 Messages 189 Sep 12, 2026 #6 Guess that's it for a while? Mangadex is listing it as on hiatus and last raw release was in July.
DirtEater21 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 4, 2025 Messages 919 Sep 12, 2026 #7 Thank you for the translation
N name_go_here Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 10, 2019 Messages 408 Sep 13, 2026 #9 jasty said: View attachment 67209 Click to expand... So business as usual.
Strela Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 11, 2018 Messages 1,173 Sep 13, 2026 #10 I don't think she has access to any sorts of meat yet right? So that dinner at the end is fully vegan? 🤔
I don't think she has access to any sorts of meat yet right? So that dinner at the end is fully vegan? 🤔
Lunkli Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 3, 2023 Messages 2,697 Sep 13, 2026 #11 It's really fascinating how a cute Stardew Valley pastiche manga like this can feel so pervasively unsettling. Every single chapter of this that comes out I wonder if it's intentional or not.
It's really fascinating how a cute Stardew Valley pastiche manga like this can feel so pervasively unsettling. Every single chapter of this that comes out I wonder if it's intentional or not.