Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 210 - The Tenth Springs (1)

Dex-chan lover
ZVBWkr9.png

That be a whole lotta names to be throwing around but kuro and co taking up the kotatsu was pretty funny :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Given that there's little to go with to determine how long MC is in the world, the chapter title was nice reminder that it has been 10 springs/years.

Thank you for the hard work translators!

Dex-chan lover
Given that there's little to go with to determine how long MC is in the world, the chapter title was nice reminder that it has been 10 springs/years.

Thank you for the hard work translators!
Wait, are you sure about 10 years?? That's freaking a lot!
I know that it is in the title but I actually didn't pay attention to title until I saw your message xD
Doesn't feel like 10 years to be honest. And I think MC got into this world in late summer or early fall. So 9.5 years but still. Feels more like 5 years at most.

Thanks for translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, are you sure about 10 years?? That's freaking a lot!
I know that it is in the title but I actually didn't pay attention to title until I saw your message xD
Doesn't feel like 10 years to be honest. And I think MC got into this world in late summer or early fall. So 9.5 years but still. Feels more like 5 years at most.

Thanks for translation.
It is possible they around winter in chapter:

The pacing is a bit fast and loose.
Sometime the panel for winter is so small that you might missed but you get the gist.

Users who are viewing this thread