Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 223 - Check and Move (1)

Dex-chan lover
You know, i never noticed that this was so behind raws with latest being 253, thought it was just a few behind lmao, at least the chapters are super short for being a monthly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
mc probably became melancholic because of alcohol so... let's pat him on the back and reassure him that he will always be dependable and a reliable guy.

i just realized that there is actually no alcohol slime. it's just a slime that is alcoholic lmao

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly mature outlook. "you both have lifestyle differences, so accept it and cohabitate." No idea why the fact they're living trees wasn't mentioned, though...

Dex-chan lover
AkhdlkQ.png

:pacman: the honorable slime sleeps

Dex-chan lover
should have just told them they are talking trees, and not much different from a normal tree. much easier to understand
Surprisingly mature outlook. "you both have lifestyle differences, so accept it and cohabitate." No idea why the fact they're living trees wasn't mentioned, though...
I mean, they saw one being seated on a chair during that explanation.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they saw one being seated on a chair during that explanation.
Doesn't necessarily mean they grok that the stump was a living thing, let alone what was being talked about, lol. I mean, they live in the Forest of Death; eccentricity is assumed.

Dex-chan lover
Might have wanted to go with a different analogy, like keeping rabbits in a hutch. In that analogy the humans are the rabbits making it more clear who needs to stay inside for safety and where the power dynamic flows.

Users who are viewing this thread