Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 224 - Check and Move (2)

Dex-chan lover
i like stories like this because it makes me search what the fuck is a plate spring and when i searched it in google, it showed me the image of a leaf spring in my knowledge and now i don't know what fuck is a leaf spring anymore and i still don't know what is a plate spring lmao

Dex-chan lover
i like stories like this because it makes me search what the fuck is a plate spring and when i searched it in google, it showed me the image of a leaf spring in my knowledge and now i don't know what fuck is a leaf spring anymore and i still don't know what is a plate spring lmao
Leaf springs are the ones that are a bunch of thin strips of metal of different lengths arranged with the longest at the face that needs to flex, connected at both ends of the smaller leaf (as each plate is referred to). They are a type of plate spring. The ones used here are a more simple mechanism, where it is a single piece of metal that has been bent and/or drawn out to shape. In this case, it is a pair of bow-shaped plate spring plates connected at each end to a bit of rod stock and that run through fasteners around the axle in an elliptical setup, as well as an upper fastener that seems to connect to the carriage underside, where a third bow-shaped plate spring is set opposing the top of the fused spring system but is not actually connected directly to it, merely locked within the same upper fastener.

Aggregator gang
that's rare this manga had long page, usually short
anyway thank's for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

Is there ever a point in time where the goddess of agriculture sets him straight, or does she just let it slide that MC keeps making the wrong statue lmao

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL

Is there ever a point in time where the goddess of agriculture sets him straight, or does she just let it slide that MC keeps making the wrong statue lmao
She doesn't, but
There's one time he wants to do a different statue of agricultural god while thinking "what if the god is female", and the statue emits more divine aura than usual. However it's never stated if he connect the dots or not.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't, but
There's one time he wants to do a different statue of agricultural god while thinking "what if the god is female", and the statue emits more divine aura than usual. However it's never stated if he connect the dots or not.
Ooooooh

Which LN is this??

Dex-chan lover
DQPnn7Z.png

right ? riiiiiiight? lol

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the god of farming statue seems to rattle a bit. She probably going to possess the humans or possibly having part of her being born there?

Or it just nothing, she just annoyed that she was presented as a male.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I saved up some comfy manga to read on new years day.
Thanks everyone at LHTranslation for the translations, its really made the start of the year for me.
Have a happy new year to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread