Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 12 Ch. 233 - Festival Yamakuzushi +a

Dex-chan lover
Alcohol slime casually sits around higher tier being. It probably got elevated status too to boot.

Shiso - OG vampire.

Death Knight - (Evolved) undead capable of independent action, probably the one that raised another undead when it get lost.

Cat - Repentant demon god / god of magic.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or are their to many characters to remember them now and I am not just talking about the names.
I can barely remember half of their faces anymore.

Thanks everyone at LHTranslation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or are their to many characters to remember them now and I am not just talking about the names.

This is roughly chapter 176 of the WN, out of currently 850. There’re a lot more characters to be introduced.

Dex-chan lover
391HosV.png

lol

There are so many characters that each chapter just becomes a tiring list of what each is doing, getting one panel at most.

Hyakkano has a similar issue of character count, but it's designed around being able to present fun things each chapter despite that...with this, I feel the manga is just struggling to cover what needs to be covered each time. Granted, the whole concept here is basically presenting events as a diary and there's never a compelling plotline to follow.

Dex-chan lover
This is what the board looks like after the ballistic missile opening.
:kek:
You've reminded me of a certain line from an old movie. How old? Modems that required telephone handsets and manual dialing were the hot shit back then.

Let's see who can get it without Googling it.
A STRANGE GAME. THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY... ... HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS?

Dex-chan lover
:kek:
You've reminded me of a certain line from an old movie. How old? Modems that required telephone handsets and manual dialing were the hot shit back then.

Let's see who can get it without Googling it.
Supercomputer nearly causes MAD, but teen who got it bonkers teaches it MAD through tic-tac-toe.
Name completely escapes me.

Dex-chan lover

This is roughly chapter 176 of the WN, out of currently 850. There’re a lot more characters to be introduced.
I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up with it 😢
There are so many characters that each chapter just becomes a tiring list of what each is doing, getting one panel at most.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I should keep a set of "score cards" just to keep track of everyone.... or even an annotated relationship chart. I might actually have to invest in Literature and Latte's Scrapple software for this one.

For the curious: https://www.literatureandlatte.com/scapple/overview
Their other bit of software, Scrivener, is pretty awesome too. PM me if you want to know more or just check the site. Don't let the price tag scare you. It's not a subscription service, and if you're a student you can get ten bucks knocked off of that.

Dex-chan lover
Supercomputer nearly causes MAD, but teen who got it bonkers teaches it MAD through tic-tac-toe.
Name completely escapes me.
Yep, that's the one!

It was called WarGames and it's a helluva trip to watch nowadays because AI with that level of computer tech... heh-heh-heh.

Gotta admit, that last few minutes of the film was pretty damn good. You could actually FEEL that Ai's bewilderment as it kept running through game-after-game of tic-tac-toe.... And then it makes the connection and starts doing the same with Global Thermonuclear War, trying out all kinds of scenarios and finding that it's a no-win each and every time.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that's the one!

It was called WarGames and it's a helluva trip to watch nowadays because AI with that level of computer tech... heh-heh-heh.

Gotta admit, that last few minutes of the film was pretty damn good. You could actually FEEL that Ai's bewilderment as it kept running through game-after-game of tic-tac-toe.... And then it makes the connection and starts doing the same with Global Thermonuclear War, trying out all kinds of scenarios and finding that it's a no-win each and every time.
Thanks for the recommendation yall, will have to watch it as it’s in my fav genre. Of screen play writers, not fully understanding how technology works..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the recommendation yall, will have to watch it as it’s in my fav genre. Of screen play writers, not fully understanding how technology works..
Okay, imagine you can write your story in short, little bits. Like each one is a scene on TV or Film. And you can then go ahead, take those bits like they were printed on index cards, and move them around. You can set them aside for "ideas for later".(Because the number one law of writing is NEVER DELETE ANYTHING. You never know if that one thing you wrote might actually be useful later on.) Or suddenly realize that one bit will go a lot better earlier on in your story. Or that maybe this one bit isn't good for the A-Plot (main storyline), but it would be absolutely perfect for the B-Plot (side story).

And once you have it all figured out? You hit the button labeled "Compile" and it'll spit it all out as a finished document.

Of course, it has all kinds of settings that will allow you to have that finished document come out exactly the way you want it, and in whatever file format you need/prefer. For this reason, it will help a lot to fully read the documentation and go through the tutorial, because this software is to writers what CAD software is to engineers. Yes, it really is that powerful of a tool.

It does have a thirty-day trial period, so if you got some time to kill, you can give it a shot. (And this is 30 days of actual usage. Like, if you only use it for two days in one week? Then you've only used up two of the trial period days. They WANT you to really get to know their software.)

Double-page supporter
I literally have zero interest in anything but løve talks here..😐

Users who are viewing this thread