Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 241 - Death Ball (1)

Dex-chan lover
What is this? Am I seeing some action with dynamic shots and angles?
Finally a reminder that this work is a manga and not a glorified light novel.
If only it didn't come hand in hand with a declaration that they're going to immediately start prepping for...yet another no-stakes competition.

At least there were a whole four lines of dialogue in a row representing an actual back and forth conversation. Haven't seen that in a while.

Dex-chan lover
lol such an ominous title considering this series has been pretty lighthearted and not action heavy lately

Dex-chan lover
lol such an ominous title considering this series has been pretty lighthearted and not action heavy lately

Everything in Forest of Death is high tier (the bunnies - Killer Rabbit, the wolves - Inferno Wolf/Cocytus Wolf, even the villagers are mostly above standard) it's just all so lighthearted because of MC (who's also at the same time more powerful than any of them)

Wait, how does it take Village Chief and the angel he's flying with 3 whole days to reach Taiju village? Where tf have they been? The other villages? How far away are they for a flight to take 3 fucking days to return to the main village? :question:

He's saying it'll take 3 days for the death ball to reach the village.
It's just the usual MTL failing to assign the correct subject because lol what's context.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call it "parchment paper". It's the name for what's otherwise called baking paper, which is a different thing. Parchment wasn't paper, but skin, and that's probably what's referred to here.

Considering the tournaments they have, it's better to start planning early.

Best offence is a good defence?

MC about to MC.

Dex-chan lover
It's just the usual MTL failing to assign the correct subject because lol what's context.
Does LH actually use MTL? I thought they were just bad at TL/proofreading.

They seem to cycle staff constantly within a given project. I just get the impression none of them actually have passion for the material (not that anyone would really have passion towards this story) and just try to pump out as much as possible so they can keep asking for funds.

Dex-chan lover
Does LH actually use MTL? I thought they were just bad at TL/proofreading.

They seem to cycle staff constantly within a given project. I just get the impression none of them actually have passion for the material (not that anyone would really have passion towards this story) and just try to pump out as much as possible so they can keep asking for funds.

shrug if it's someone real TLing it, they're almost as bad as MTL then.

Heck I'm...ok, maybe not so surprised, that the first panel on page 4 apparently got through however many people check it.

Dex-chan lover
Heck I'm...ok, maybe not so surprised, that the first panel on page 4 apparently got through however many people check it.
It's par for the course from them, honestly. Depending on who's working on a given chapter, sometimes they're fine, but other times the mistakes are pretty egregious.

But, they do pick up a lot of series no one else is doing, so.

Users who are viewing this thread