Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The Second Hole (4)

Dex-chan lover
Due to the MC sealing the evil god, who is later revealed to a god of magic, the evil god manifests as a black cat. Seeing how the cat was lonely, they found another cat, called a jewel cat, to be its companion. Jewel cat gives birth to the black cat's litter and evil god is now a doting father.

The original reason for his sealing was that something happened that caused magic to go wild, the (then) magic god descended to try and fix things but his presence started causing the world to collapse. So the other gods sealed him while waiting for the world to heal.

Dex-chan lover
Hakuren really dotes on Urza
she gonna be a mother kinda soon anyway...
Due to the MC sealing the evil god, who is later revealed to a god of magic, the evil god manifests as a black cat. Seeing how the cat was lonely, they found another cat, called a jewel cat, to be its companion. Jewel cat gives birth to the black cat's litter and evil god is now a doting father.

The original reason for his sealing was that something happened that caused magic to go wild, the (then) magic god descended to try and fix things but his presence started causing the world to collapse. So the other gods sealed him while waiting for the world to heal.
Maybe i should resume reading the wn
stopped reading it in mid of the restaurant part
or pick up the ln if there are any...

Double-page supporter

Oh, that's nice

Hakuren really dotes on Urza
she gonna be a mother kinda soon anyway...
I believe the raws for that announcement are already out

Dex-chan lover
I going to have a bad time reading Uruza instead of Ursa (WN fansub version).

This arc is the one that has always stuck with me in the WN, let's see if the manga makes it more comprehensible.

Ty for your work.

Dex-chan lover
The anime are censoring every insinuation that MC had sex, but I just censor the part of pregnant and the MC sons, damn with those censorships

Dex-chan lover
The anime are censoring every insinuation that MC had sex, but I just censor the part of pregnant and the MC sons, damn with those censorships
yeah, the anime leaves out a lot of small pieces...
even if it wouldnt show any bedtime activity, hinting to it would have been nice, but only very small pointers are there, those who never read the manga or the wn, wouldnt get em at all...

Dex-chan lover
yeah, the anime leaves out a lot of small pieces...
even if it wouldnt show any bedtime activity, hinting to it would have been nice, but only very small pointers are there, those who never read the manga or the wn, wouldnt get em at all...

To be fair, it also shows a few more things like the wolves' past, early appearance of Goddess of Farming and reveal what the AFT really was.

And I must admit the wyvern moment was quite satisfying in anime, "Parry this you filthy casual"

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it also shows a few more things like the wolves' past, early appearance of Goddess of Farming and reveal what the AFT really was.

And I must admit the wyvern moment was quite satisfying in anime, "Parry this you filthy casual"
i didnt read that far into the wn, only till
the restaurant part
so didnt have a clue of aft's origin...

as for the wyvern, the music there was epic, i like how the bgms were choosen for the anime, totally fits it

Dex-chan lover
i didnt read that far into the wn, only till
the restaurant part
so didnt have a clue of aft's origin...

as for the wyvern, the music there was epic, i like how the bgms were choosen for the anime, totally fits it
Wow how long is that to the actual chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread