Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 95 - Consultation (2)

Dex-chan lover
Alright, do the centaurs just not have genitalia? Because they ain't covering up either side.

Dex-chan lover
@REMasher maybe it's where you would expect on the human side, since the civilian centaur is pulling the hem of her blouse down past where her waist would be...?

@REmasher centaurs, i mean having your stuff on full display is just as embarrassing as you make it out to be, if you don't think it's a big deal it isn't, they might have some barding while visiting major towns for the other races sake.

i mean they are basically refugee's so they just took whatever they had on hand.

TBH i just think neither the artist or writer actually thought about that very much overall to be honest, but the above is my mental explanation, so it's the one I'm running with.

and i imagine they use the horse parts in general, since it would be sucky for a centaur to have it on the human half.

Ehhh... I realize beggars can't be choosers but... I would prefer to wait longer between releases and have more actual story than only get four pages at a time. It's now to the point where LH Translation uses 50% of the release for its advertising (four pages out of the eight in the release).

Dex-chan lover
@Fadamor you know what....i agree with you. nowadays LH seems to pad their pages a bit more with 2 copies of their end-page artwork per release...and i'm not sure why on earth would they do that

There used to be a time where the scanlators had just a cover page with credits. Now there's the cover page, a page or two asking for help, the page begging for funds and/or a page with someone's artwork. Somewhere along the way the releases became more about the scanlators than the work they were scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread