Isekai NTR ~Shinyuu no Onna wo Saikyou Skill de Otosu Houhou~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - Inn

Dex-chan lover
I get that it’s for the exposition to not be boring, but even when he's fucking he's still thinking of Kenji lmao.
I find it extremely hilarious. While he has all these physical connections with women, his mind and emotions are completely occupied by Kenji. He couldn’t care less about the women who are with him. They’re used for pleasure or utility. The only person who’s actually meaningful to him is a guy. Its a funny contrast.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I am now expecting this manga to go in the direction where Kenji accidentally gets his gender changed and that allows our ntr chad to plow his best friend.

Now it wouldn't be ntr isekai without ntr. So while they're fucking it's revealed that kenji has a girlfriend on earth but unbeknownst to him she got isekaied as well. Leading to a fight between the ntr chad and the girlfriend over kenji.

And then we begin the cycle all over again. Though in this cycle, kenji fucks the girlfriend in order to protect kenji leading to kenji and ntr chads' fight again. And so they repeat again and again...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if Kenji didn't get the holy sword and got armor instead does that mean that hero girl who got killed after being used as a meat toilet by the demons still died? I thought it might have been the childhood friend but I don't think the clothes matches. Or did Kenji's class change so he got armor instead of the holy sword?

Still, sad about the cat girl not being with the MC. She was nice.

Also since the sealing hero is after revenge does that mean Naoto didn't use his ticket yet?

Dex-chan lover
This guy gay asf, that aside having sex with landlady and cucking her husband doesn't sound too exciting as he looks like a cuck anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread