Isekai Ojisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.5

I won't lie, Mabel is fucking adorable. If I had the wealth to do so I would take her in without batting an eyelash.

Power Uploader
@daywithoutgames
While you did speak a little too soon about the names thing, you've guessed a lot of things correctly before. And unlike all of those people that read the jp-->kor-->eng translation ahead of time, you've been making educated guesses with whatever information you've been given from previous chapters. I like that. (Unlike those guys who said some shit like, "It's obviously her brother! Look at Fujimiya's face when she was younger! They're obviously related!" Nah, those guys are the ones faking educated guesses after looking at a translation before coming back here.)

And about the naming thing, I felt like Hotondo was just ticking things off a checklist. (Or at least, that's what it felt like to me.) Hotondo is really crafty and always prepares and foreshadows stuff in advance like making references to past and future chapters as well as irl/SEGA stuff. And he still did so to chapters 1, 7, and 17 in this one, but it still felt like something he was forced to do this chapter. Like, for example:

- End of Volume 1: Chapter 7: Introduce new character (Fujimiya), giver her a name, give Uncle a name finally.
- End of Volume 3: Chapter 18: Introduce new characters (Fujimiya's friend and brother), give all 3 main characters full names.
- Mid Volume 3: Chapter 16: Give Elf a reason not to have a name.

So for those 2 chapters in volume 3, they didn't feel like the usual stuff Hotondo had been doing and seemed too formulaic. Like he was forced to just shove all of those things into the one chapter and append it. (But that's just how I felt relative to the usual flow of things in this manga.)

Fed-Kun's army
BASED translators, know about index spellcasting and DOG GOD korone, anyway thanks for the chapters.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, a harem tag. Guess it's time for me to take my leave. It was getting confusing as hell with the constant time jumps anyway

Aggregator gang
When you found a dating game on steam with a mature content expecting something hot and steamy but got violence and gore instead...

Fed-Kun's army
Uncle is so pure. It's encouraging to see him remain a virgin and became a powerful wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread