Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san

Dex-chan lover
Author and artist unknown? Not sure about author but art looks similar to Igarashi Ran's style.
EDIT nevermind I forgot Ran started drawing really weird stick bodies I'm not sure why I was reminded of style

I didn't like stories where the mc was weak and the women did all or most of the fighting back when it was surging and every action story had it as the setting, and i sure as shit have no interest in it now years later. Hard pass.

Dex-chan lover
I think is Diamond Cut Diamond author, made even another manga with a crazy sister.
DCD had a crazy sister-like heroine too so it fits his style.

It looks and feels basic so far.
Other then switching to an onee-san, nothing is even remotely unique.

Double-page supporter
You can usually tell how interesting the story is going to be based on how much clothing the female MC wears.

Dex-chan lover
@Divergentrobin4 nice, my memory was correct, but it seems like mangadex doesn't recognize the author as the same because DCD and the others have name and surname in reverse order, as of now clicking on it here only gives this manga as result.
Hope you will continue this manga as most of his works weren't fully translated.

Dex-chan lover
so first mother, now older sister? whats next, an OP loli little sister that goes "You dare bully oni-chan?!" *destroys half the city in one punch*

@sexysolaire, reason for two belts?
[ol]Fashion statement.
Security. (that second belt will slow down a creeper trying to get in her pants giving her enough time to use explosive magic on him)
Utility. Good way to carry a pouch for weaponry, potions, or even a sword. (Notice police have a separate belt for their gun)[/ol]

WOW.......... another masterpiece by the brilliant chinese......... absolutely stunning plot and artwork. easily the greatest isekai of all time

bet it's not his REAL SISTER, more like step. but hey, i wouldn't be surprise either if it's his real sister.
blood is thicker than water after all, and it will be more thicker if you mix your cum in it.
so as i say sperm will likely increase your bond with your family

Users who are viewing this thread