Isekai Ooku de JK wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First Friend

Dex-chan lover
Well that answered my question from last chapter he did fuck the guards but we didn't really got to see

Will he do the witch too tho?

Also I guess she isn't really a princess, she is just a reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
My bro rly still got a boner . If Himebo keeps this uo shes gonna tuen this guy into an M

Dex-chan lover
Bros existence is basically a breeding machine. Isekai girl hits him, not understanding his duties or their customs, in which case fair, that's her ignorance, but then actually has the gall to get jealous when, after allowing her to leave with her head, he chooses the guards instead. What a brat.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The centaur is really cute with the clippy clop
I'm guessing he gets kicked by her hooves and that everyone eventually turns against the hero.

Thanks crustyfire for the translation

Supporter
I'm glad i was spot on and what the manga would be about
Prince still the weaker side of it (as usual for every male lead in shoujo)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, so she actually managed to get the snake lady to hesitate for a sec.

Makes me wonder if the story will go full in on challenging the whole harem culture.

Dex-chan lover
"Modern" Sensibilities...oof:facepalm:
This MC is making it hard to want to keep reading.
I can see why this only has two volumes, but Hero Girl x Healer Boy has over a dozen despite starting at roughly the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that's just the way the world is versus the 'hero' having some subtle mind control power to easily influence ppl to serve him

Or they just want his genes/child for bloodline reasons

Dex-chan lover
Is it me, or some phrasings are kinda weird?
Like, on page 9, Halta begins talking with "If that's the case,..." - if what's the case? Or, on page 12, Shion asks Halta "are you seeing this guy?", but from the context it looks like she was asking if Halta actually haven't been chosen yet, instead.

Is it me, or some phrasings are kinda weird?
Like, on page 9, Halta begins talking with "If that's the case,..." - if what's the case? Or, on page 12, Shion asks Halta "are you seeing this guy?", but from the context it looks like she was asking if Halta actually haven't been chosen yet, instead.
valid, gonna fix it

Users who are viewing this thread