Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I know it's late, but where did she put that key? Normally a necklace's string is around the neck and went down the middle, but I couldn't see the string (even when she's moving around) until anyone is taking the key out.
:huh: Is that this girl's superpower?

Dex-chan lover
suddenly, reverse GATE. lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know it's late, but where did she put that key? Normally a necklace's string is around the neck and went down the middle, but I couldn't see the string (even when she's moving around) until anyone is taking the key out.
:huh: Is that this girl's superpower?
She has a fairly large chest. I'm sure the key rest between her breasts most of the time. But if you look back to when they are all playing on the beach, the key is hanging from a chain most of the chapter. Including when she dives in after glasses girl. Honestly thought that was going to lead to them having to retrieve the key from shark infested waters.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?

What superweapons do this seemingly small group have in order to have the capability to invade the Earth, let alone the manpower to pull off this feat? Was this in the original novel as well because I know the original author made a comment on how there were a couple of changes to the plot in the manga.

With a tale like that, I can see why Shino didn't trust Io.

Dex-chan lover
Ummm, I thought that those bad guys were only half a day behind them ... or at lease my brain is telling me that. Then again my brain tells me a lot of things that may or may not be true. The plot holes are showing ... and here I thought that the only plot holes would be in the nipples. But then again with all these girls we are eating good so plot smot.

Group Leader
bigger plot twist : She is MC daughter!?! lol
Even bigger plot twist: She is Kakeru mother that went to Earth and married a guy, got pregnant and instaured the teleport system to try and fight back againrs the Earth invasion, but when Kakeru entered it a error occured and transported them to the other world in the past, so now he is gonna fuck even more the time line by 'rizzing' his mother...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. Bro you really are special - the ability to get these out so fast is some real talent. Hope you consider doing this as a job or something for big company

didnt he say he didnt want to go back but at the end she said "lets go back to earth together" and he's like yeah lets!
I'm confused

Dex-chan lover
didnt he say he didnt want to go back but at the end she said "lets go back to earth together" and he's like yeah lets!
I'm confused
Page 11 spells out his reasoning.

The MC said while he prefers the new place over the old, he wants to find a way to get back to Earth so the rest of his group have the chance to go back home and relive their normal lives.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Page 11 spells out his reasoning.

The MC said while he prefers the new place over the old, he wants to find a way to get back to Earth so the rest of his group have to chance to go back home and relive their normal lives.
I am wondering if he were to ask all the girls if they wanted to go back and he wanted to stay would they still want to go back.

Dex-chan lover
I am wondering if he were to ask all the girls if they wanted to go back and he wanted to stay would they still want to go back.
With the amount of gigantic animals in this other world, I doubt they would.

Besides, Fuka is a model and I definitely don't think she wants to stay in the other world indefinitely.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread