Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see, so she fucked something up and goes to MC for bit of protection.
Big talk for someone who says naive of other survival skill.

Dex-chan lover
At least when you compare the two, this one can get the right pronouns of their characters while also not mistaking the girl's name as Io compared to it being Lo. Thank you for not dropping this & letting that scummy group get to you. Appreciate the translations like always.

Dex-chan lover
At least when you compare the two, this one can get the right pronouns of their characters while also not mistaking the girl's name as Io compared to it being Lo. Thank you for not dropping this & letting that scummy group get to you. Appreciate the translations like always.
They also did a poor job cleaning the raws. You can still see the fringes of the characters. I bet you the cleaning is an AI assisted tool like Photoshop's removal tool.

Group Leader
You using "at least" kind of sounds like that chapter is still bad lol :kek: . No worries though, I understand what you mean. Thank you for your support!

Finally, the REAL "New Chapter" is drop. Thank you for the Translation.
「Give this fellow a Medal of Honor.」

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize how infamous the 'other' scalation team is until I read your warning. Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread