Isekai Raku Raku Survival: Seizon Skill Tsuwamono no Ore ga Bishoujo Shiri to Kurasu Mujintou Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
I want to read this but the blue-eyed girl on the left worries me since she seems like a tsundere. Of course almost all harems have tsunderes but I still don't like them even though the majority of people do

Double-page supporter
those boobs in the last page was a fucking asshole, i was in the public place and some of them "smile" at me. damn it

but, dude. those pair of meats are huge. lol

Dex-chan lover
I want to read this but the blue-eyed girl on the left worries me since she seems like a tsundere. Of course almost all harems have tsunderes but I still don't like them even though the majority of people do
You're reading a harem.

Fed-Kun's army
flat chested girl is the cutest there... and oversized boobs are garbage and gross imo

Dex-chan lover
Mate, it looks like the author used AI to generate the entire manga.
Tbh, even Ai can do better.
I let chatgpt write something
Title: "Fateforged: Chronicles of the Lost Dominion"

Pitch:

In a world plagued by diminishing hope and rising darkness, "Fateforged: Chronicles of the Lost Dominion" offers a fresh twist on the isekai genre, delivering an immersive and captivating tale that will leave readers on the edge of their seats.

Meet Alexia, a fiercely determined college student burdened with grief and longing for purpose. Trapped in an unfulfilling life, she finds solace in the enchanting world of a tabletop role-playing game, "The Chronicles of the Lost Dominion." Little does she know that her life is about to take an extraordinary turn.

During a fateful night, a cosmic event of unprecedented magnitude occurs—a convergence of worlds. As the boundary between reality and fantasy shatters, Alexia is unwittingly summoned into the game's fantastical realm, becoming her character, Eliara, the last of the legendary Fateforged.

Eliara awakens in the war-torn realm of the Lost Dominion, where ancient prophecies foretell the rise of a savior to restore balance and vanquish an encroaching darkness threatening the very fabric of existence. Guided by a cryptic yet all-knowing mentor, the enigmatic Keeper of Arcane Lore, Eliara embarks on a perilous quest to reclaim lost artifacts, forge alliances, and master her nascent powers.

As the narrative unfolds, "Fateforged" defies conventions by delving deep into the psychological and emotional ramifications of being thrust into a foreign world. Eliara must confront her past, face her inner demons, and find the strength to overcome challenges that test her resolve, both in the realm of the Lost Dominion and within herself.

This is not a traditional power fantasy; instead, "Fateforged" explores the complex nature of heroism and sacrifice. Eliara encounters a diverse cast of characters, each with their own motivations, desires, and secrets. Friends can become foes, and adversaries may possess unexpected depths. As alliances shift and betrayals unfold, the lines between good and evil blur, forcing Eliara to question her purpose and determine the true meaning of destiny.

With stunning world-building, lush descriptions, and a carefully crafted magic system, readers will be transported to the rich landscapes of the Lost Dominion, where sprawling cities, untamed wilderness, and mystical realms await exploration. Every location holds ancient lore, hidden truths, and hidden dangers, propelling Eliara's journey forward and uncovering the mysteries of her existence.

"Fateforged: Chronicles of the Lost Dominion" promises an isekai experience like no other—an epic saga that intertwines personal growth, intricate plot twists, and pulse-pounding action. Prepare to lose yourself in a realm where fate is forged, destinies entwined, and the power to shape worlds lies in the hands of a reluctant hero.
Already sounds far better than this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread