Isekai Ryouridou - Ch. 45 - Kimchi for Everyone

Dex-chan lover
This is a good Isekai, no superpowers, no cheats, no fucking VIDEOGAME MECHANICS, no fate of the world in the balance, just a dude in another world using his knowledge to live the best he can and improving the lifes of the people around him, will he change the world? Maybe his knowledge will be pass down to his decendents maybe it will be lost, but such is life.

Dex-chan lover
You can blame Yakitate Japan and Shokugeki No Soma for hyper reaction to food.
i wouldnt consider yakitate japan as ero orgasm reaction after eating it tho especially when dude grow some gills after eating bread stranded in ocean cave

Dex-chan lover
It just struck me how much I've come to appreciate cooking manga where they don't get a literal orgasm when eating
I was just thinking that this is one of the most chill cooking mangas I'm reading. And while it sometimes seems a bit aimless, and it's not flawless, it still feels more genuine.

This is a good Isekai, no superpowers, no cheats, no fucking VIDEOGAME MECHANICS
I don't particularly mind video game mechanics and super powers as such, but they're so often so mishandled. And cheats are so often used to pretend that the character is good, when it really is just the cheat. In at least one case the added cheat made the MC look worse, because then it wasn't his own hard work that made the difference; it was the cheat.

You can blame Shokugeki No Soma for hyper reaction to food.
One of the reasons I stopped watching that anime. Also because of some immersion breaking stupid plot stuff.

Dex-chan lover
iSeKaI FoOD pLagARIsm!

A transmigrator should appear Terminator T-800 / Kyle Reese -style in the middle of the city and put and end to MC's shenanigans.

"Come with me if you want to cook."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wish this would update faster than it already is. This manga is so good. Thank you TL for bringing this to us

Dex-chan lover
Just a cooking manga with isekai shell. Rehashed cooking manga by calling earth ingredients a different name.

Dex-chan lover
  1. Eating out of the same pot with others, is always something special.
  2. I would like to enjoy a pot with Ai Fa too...
You and her already family, now do what married people do.
Stir her pot while bonding? :p

Users who are viewing this thread