Isekai Shihai No Skill Taker - Vol. 17 Ch. 132

Dex-chan lover
Lmao just a few more chapters and it's over.
What a insane climax l o l

Dex-chan lover
Not that I’m a sicko or anything but they really just yeeted the sister off never to be seen again huh?

Dex-chan lover
I still have no idea what is going on in this manga, and I am 132 chapters deep.
uhhh he got isekaid, punched hard, grabbed girls, demons bad except for the cute ones, his sister also got isekaid and became a literal monster and tried to kill everyone around him so he would only look at her, and then the demon dude we thought was dead (Satan I think) showed up with the power of Cthulhu or whatever, Yuuto killed him and became the new demon lord

For some reason, I feel like the best possible ending and worst possible ending are the same...

Which is, to say, that it was all a dream. Yuuto wakes up in his bed, and immediately despairs.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is it actually ending?

Place your bets on if he gets laid or not. I bet on no.

Dex-chan lover
He's not going to get laid. No way. More likely for some other dude to magically appear in the very last episode and fuck all of his harem than him getting laid.

I'm only on ch 25. Why is this shitty MC acting like a 4 yr old. He can imagine doing the girls in his head but he can't even do the girls. Makes me want to kill him for wasting the girls time

Users who are viewing this thread